Hellooooo!!

By golly, It's been a while since I've written but I've got a good excuse as I've been travelling here and there and everywhere!! To the 4 corners of the US, then the Australasian Quilt Convention, Howlong in country NSW, and other places along the way too.. 

( This photo taken at one of our workshops at Red Thread Studio in Florida is a hint of the fun we had)

But now I get to spend some time at home which means I can finally offer the ZOOM classes I've been promising for quite a while. I've had great fun with Zoom teaching and doing lectures for guilds and now its time to offer some classes for anyone that would like to join in and learn my quilts and techniques. 

I've listed workshops for 'Sunny Days in Daisy Town' on Sunday 11th June

For both workshops I've picked times that suit those of you who in the US .

Follow this link to Eventbrite to see the listings. 

https://www.eventbrite.com.au/o/rachaeldaisy-dodd-33275816535

For people who prefer real life workshops - I've got an awesome in-person 5 day retreat teaching Whizz Bang in the USA next year , ( I'm super excited about it). With 5 days we can really have a lot of fun properly delving into the magic of the Whizz Bang blocks and making fabulous quilts!!  It will be amazing and truly special so stay tuned for that! ( It hasn't been officially announced yet, I'm just letting you in on the secret because I'm excited about it).

For Sydney folks I'll be at Sew Can I on July 30th !! It will be so wonderful to see lots of friendly quilters there!

For other in-person fun workshops and classes around Australia visit my Calendar page here.  , or email me Rachaeldaisy@gmail.com to see if I'll be near you. 

                                                          ***  

It wouldn't be a post from me without some flower and garden photos. Here are some that I took recently at Lambley Nursery and gardens. It is my favourite places to visit near Ballarat when I have a bit of spare time to stop and smell the flowers. It's wonderful to see it change with the seasons. 








Fabulous fluffy seed heads of a Clematis vine.



Wishing you flowers and fabulous frivolities, until next time..