Updated -

It's nice to share pictures of my quilts that are available as patterns. 
 To find pattern for my quilts, pop over here to my Etsy Pattern Store. It's a great way to support me and you get to learn about a new quilt too!

Scroll down for a quilt parade!!











The gardens are bursting into spring here!! 
Here are a couple of photos I took one day after doing the shopping. That vibrant yellow of canola fields would have to be one of my favourite colours!


Another day I visited Lambley Nursery. A beautiful nursery that sells unusual plants and also has wonderful gardens to wander around in. 
















Wishing my lovely US followers a wonderfully happy Thanksgiving and everyone else lots of happy wishes for things to be thankful for - quilts and flowers and fluffy clouds to name just a few.