I know I've been absent from my blog for a while but I've got a good excuse...

The other day I was sitting in my sewing room thinking it would be nice to have a holiday when from the distance came the sound of tinkling chimes. All of a sudden I found myself surrounded by wonderful patterned pink, purple and green hills. "What Magical Lands are these!?!" I exclaimed. There was only one way to find out so off I skipped on an exciting adventure.

I travelled through the patterned purple and blue hills, over the fields and into a forest of Magic Trees that stretched as far as the eyes could see.
The leaves rustled and bustled in gentle breezes. I saw many a wonderful thing.


Soon enough my busy adventuring days started to chill and soon the forest became a splendid Snowy Woods. with snowy paths and silent falling snowy flakes.

Brrrr, I'm not a huge fan of the cold so I found some big Tree Pods to snuggle underneath and was soon cosy as a warm apple pie, without ice cream of course.

The seasons turned and Spring arrived and the air filled with Ginko blossoms. I celebrated by doing a little song and dance.

"Ginko Blossoms over here,
Ginko Blossoms over there,
There's Ginko Blossoms everywhere
La la lovely Ginko Blossoms, Yeahhh!! "


After all that singing and dancing I needed a nice place to rest my weary legs. I looked around and found just the spot! A Magic Spot indeed!


I sat down and closed my eyes... in my dreams I heard a strangely familiar tinkly chime sound and found myself back in my sewing room!! I pinched myself quite a few times and wondered if it had just been a dream. But I looked around and found I'd brought some mementos back with me...




I'll have more to show of my adventures with Magical Lands soon, so stay tuned...

Cheerio,

PS. All fabrics shown in this post are designed by Saffron Craig. Check out her website and lovely blog for more information and inspiration.