I'll jump straight in and let you know about some upcoming workshops...

I have 2 Tickety-Boo workshops in Sydney.  Tickety-Boo is a super fun happy quilt that uses Ric Rac for easy curve sewing. I'll be teaching how to make the blocks in 3 different ways, will have 2 examples of the quilt ( but of course it could be made in any colour you like), I'll have lots of other quilts to share ( I always have a suitcase full of quilts) and we'll enjoy a day of sewing fun. 

We have two dates planned as per below.

Click on the links below to find out more information  or to book in.  Or you can email me if you have any questions  - rachaeldaisy@gmail.com .

**Sunday May 2nd - Tickety-Boo Workshop
Hobby Sew - Kings Park

**Sunday May 30th -  Tickety-Boo workshop
Hobby Sew - Top Ryde 






***

I'll just share a couple of Show And Tell pictures from last weeks classes.

Patchwork Plus on a beautiful misty Blackheath day. I didn't get classroom photos but how pretty is the shop!
We meet on the 4th Tuesday of each month, if you'd like to join in call Lorraine at the shop  Ph 4787 5998.

Or if you are ever in the area its definitely a shop to pop into for a look. 


The next are a couple of pictures from our classes at Sew Can I, 

Heather has made awesome blocks using Tula Pink's La Luna range

Deb made this fabulous version of Carnival Dance, She was also working on her Groove is in the Heart Quilt and some very cute Whizz Bang blocks. 

Holly Regan who came along to a workshop in Canberra worked steadily on her beautiful circles in the following months and recently shared her finished quilt with me. It's absolutely glorious!! So much lovely colour and interesting details.  Her medallion center and borders compliment the blocks so brilliantly. 
Its such a joy to behold!!

***

A little while ago Mr Daisy and I visited Mayfield Gardens in Oberon. These European styled gardens are one of the largest privately own cool climate gardens in the world. The gardens are open most of the year and offer guided tours. You can find more information here at their website.
It was a wonderful day out enjoying the fresh air, walking and wandering, admiring beauty, and taking photos to share. Hopefully the summer sunshine will warm up the day for those of you in cooler places.

I'll let the photos do the talking. Just sit back and take in the lovely scent of flowers and trees,  feel the warm sun and gentle breezes and enjoy.

































A Ric-Rac hedge!
















***

It's all actions stations here in Daisyland, getting ready for my exhibition coming up at Braemar Gallery, Springwood, Blue Mountains from 18th March until the 11th April.. 
I've been double checking hanging sleeves, making quilt rods that suit the gallery's hanging equipment, preparing greeting cards of the works and lots of other last minute things.

For those who can't make it to my exhibition, I'm having a catalogue printed. It contains photos for 20 quilts plus the reverse ( backing) for some and detail photos for other quilts so all up there are 32 pages with full colour photos ( A4 or US letter size).  Its a very, very colourful catalogue! 

I have listed the catalogue in my Etsy store ( here) so if you like you can pre-order a copy. My plan is to have all the pre-order envelopes addressed and stamped so as soon as I pick up the catalogues I'll package them up and send them out the same day so they get to you as soon as can be. I'm offering 10% off to all early bird Pre-Order sales, until the 17th March. 

I will have Downloadable PDF's available too, from the 18th March to coincide with the opening of the exhibition. They're a handy option if you would like to avoid the international postage costs and delays with the mail. 

I have listed another limited edition item at my Etsy store that will give you a sneak peek of a few of the quilts too.

In the meantime I'll get back to sewing hanging sleeves. 
Wishing you all a wonderful time until I write again.