Wordless Wednesday












Wordless Wednesday

30 comments

  1. Only one word needed 'gorgeous'!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo...they look like space, stars and constellations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this! BTW the copy of 'Australian Houses in Patchwork' that I ordered after seeing yours arrived today! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stitching, I love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A picture is worth a thousand words. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your colored stitching looks great on the denim! Kind of a masculine/feminine balance--yin and yang. I hope the denim is easier to stitch than it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All that awesome stitching with Perle Cotton! Lovely stuff.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. Cant wait to see the whole quilt in all it's colourful beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Speechless! Marvelous!! Peaceful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! At first I thought the stitches looked a bit like sun rays streaming down.....but the shot with the teal and beige threads makes me think of rain! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic quilting...love all those different colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic quilting...love all those different colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wish I could hand quilt like that - it is all so gorgeous in the different colours!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rachael,thanks for visiting my blog, i appreciate your comment as I have followed you for a long time but never commented! I seem to be unable to email anyone at the moment-don't know if it's me or just the email!

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful I love the look of this type of quilting...stitching. must be so relaxing to do
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is not "stretch" denim is it?? I used to have a lot of real denim slacks, but these days with my burgeoning waistline (or as I call it--the wasteland!!) I wear stretch ones.
    I really like the idea of recycling denim, tho'--may have to steal some of the hubsters...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am so glad to read your wonderful article. Im looking forward to read more of
    your works and posts. You did a good job! Try to visit my site too and enjoy.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am so glad to read your wonderful article. Im looking forward to read more of
    your works and posts. You did a good job! Try to visit my site too and enjoy.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. I love to hear your thoughts. I don't always have time to reply but your wonderful words encourage me to keep sharing my work and stories.

Name

Email *

Message *