Another Quilt Camp has been and gone. 

 Friday afternoon brings a flurry of cars unloading sewing machines, irons, bags and bags of fabrics, rulers and snacks and drinks...  Soon everyone is set up and it's Happy Hour with drinks and nibbles. 




On Saturday morning I was in Chris Jurd's  Feather Star class.

This little collection of fabrics soon became...





this!


In the afternoon Ann Murray took us through the steps to make a Pineapple Block. 

Isn't it wonderful how everyone uses such different colours and fabric choices... and they all look fabulous!! 


The pixies were playing with me when I was making my humble little block. First I made a mistake when cutting the pieces and then I lost some which I later found under my table after using some triangles that I had aside for the next block. It all worked in the end but I thought it best to stop at just one block. It made us laugh though!

Bronwyn and I enjoyed getting out and about to stretch our legs and enjoy the views. 




Saturday evening was Show and Tell time!! So many beautiful quilts and WIPs were shared. 

Quilt Camp always flies by and is over before we know it. 
But not before a group photo...
or two...

Thanks to Chris and Ann for organising such a great time!