I had a little stroll around our garden.

We've let the pumpkin plants do their own thing, and they've grown everywhere! It's one big pumpkin party out there!! Pumpkin vines here... pumpkin vines there...

pretty pumpkin flowers everywhere!!


The next two photos are Alocasia plants. As I walk past I like to say " Hello Casia".


This next one is called a Bat Wing Alocasia. How perfect! The leaves would great in a Halloween floral display. They look quite surreal.
The pink Kangaroo Paw plant is waving at you!

Beautiful succulent!
We planted lots of sunflower seeds just outside my sewing room window. A few days later there were lots of holes in the garden bed. The pesky birds had eaten our seeds! With visions of a mass of sunny faces keeping me company while I sewed, we planted another round of seeds. This time 5 little seedlings popped up. I've been watching their progress every day and this week the yellow petals unfurled to reveal this beauty!! Good morning Sunshine!!
So... Where are the parrots? All day long we have parrots flying around our garden. Squarking and hooting and chattering. We have sweet little finches that flitter around. There's some cute little black birds that hop around it the happiest way. My favourite is a pair of zebra striped pigeons that often visit late in the afternoon. I've tried in vain to take photos of all my feathered friends but they fly away if I bring my camera out.

So to make up for it I'll show you a photo of a skirt I made recently... It's just a simple A line skirt, but...
... It's got lots of parrots on it!! :)