You may think this is a dresden plate...

but I prefer to think of it as a Blue Mountain Daisy.

My official Blue Mountain Daisy jacket!

Okay, Are you thinking I'm totally mad now? Gbf couldn't stop laughing when I showed him! But there's a method to my madness.

It's the Sydney Craft and Quilt Fair this week. Oooohh I'm excited! It's the quilty event of the year for us Sydneysiders. When I was there last year, ambling around, I couldn't help but wonder if I was passing any of my blogland friends without knowing. I'll be there on Wednesday with Mandy of Mand-a-lin, and I'll be wearing my jacket. If you see it, feel free to come and say hello to us! It would be so nice to meet you in person.

I'm looking forward to seeing the 450 quilts made by members of the Quilters Guild of NSW. The Material Obsession stand will be there with all it's enthusiastic colour and inspiring quilts. The Prints Charming girls always have something fun. Fabric designer Saffron Craig is hosting a workshop at 9.30am on Wednesday so that's were we'll be starting. And there's always lots of other fun things to catch our eyes and fuel our imaginations. It's going to be a fun day!!!

I'll take lots of photos to share with you later in the week.

Cheerio


I'm linking up to Marg's Pyjama Sunday because I did indeed do some of this in my PJs this morning.


Pop over to my friend Terry's blog to see the amazing jacket she has made. I think we're starting a new trend.