Yes, you read the heading correctly.
Can you believe I have more exciting news!?!?

This has really been the most amazing year with one wonderful thing after another.
Well...  I guess you could say this latest bit of exciting news is really about next year.

Because in 2017 I'll be teaching classes at Material Obsession!! 

The class is called Whizz Bang and Beyond,  inspired by my Best in Show quilt Whizz Bang! I'll share my techniques for making different types of folded point blocks. No doubt there'll be fun with all my favourite things - yoyos, ricrac, trims, buttons and all things colourful.  

I've been busy sewing blocks as teaching samples and have lots of ideas for different ways of using the blocks. You know what I'm like when I start thinking of ideas,  my imagination can lead to all sorts of colourful places. If you join the class we can go on the adventure together. 

 Read more about all the great classes offered by Material Obsession on the classes page of their website here.

And for a real life event Material Obsession is celebrating their annual Swap day as a Swap and Sale night next Tuesday 13th December.  They'll be open until 9pm so you can browse with a glass of bubbles and snap up lots of specials. What a great way to spend a summer's eve. Check out the Material Obsession blog for more details.


For all my lovely followers who don't live in Sydney and can't make it to the classes, the upside is I'll have lots of wonderful photos to share with you.

It looks as though 2017 is shaping up to being another amazing year!