Well here it is - the enormous bouquet of daisies you all helped to create with all your wonderful comments about my 4th blogiversary!!
 Thank you so much! I couldn't have asked for a more lovely gift than a big bunch of colourful flowers.

 I had planned to pick a winner by choosing a flower straight from the bouquet but after receiving so many entries somehow that just didn't seem enough so I extended the process a bit. Here's what I ended up doing. 

I wrote your names on individual flowers and then mixed them all up so I wouldn't know which flower was where. Then I went and got Gbf and asked him to choose 25 flowers. 

We folded those 25 daisies and put them into this white vase.


Then 10 flowers were randomly selected from the white vase and given to the blue boy to put in his wheelbarrow.

From here 4 blooms where chosen 


to become ducks wings! While I placed the wings into position Gbf looked away and thought of a number...  he picked the number 2!

The second duck revealed Gill's name so she's the lucky winner of the Swoon Houses!!
Congratulations Gill!! 

Thank you so much again to all who took part in the giveaway!! I might just have some more giveaways coming up, you just never know.
If you would like to make your own Swoon Houses block here is the link to a tutorial. Of course I have to thank Camille Roskelly for designing the Swoon block in the first place. All I really did was add doors and windows. :)