It's time to show you what I made with the Jane Sassaman Wild Child fabrics
 

A plethora of Pot Holders and Oven Mitts!



I used Denyse Schmidt's Holiday Hostess Hot Mitt pattern for this handy glove.



The fabrics have such fun names. These are Delirious Dots separated with a band of Sassy Stripes.


This square pot holder is based on Oh Franssons Quilted Potholder Tutorial. 
That fabulous feature fabric is Flower Fiesta in red.

Jane's fabrics are so ideal for fussy cutting. There are lots of wonderful examples on her Ideas Blog

Oven Mitt action shot...


This gorgeous fabric called Passionate just had to be a round pot holder. 
It's like a bouquet of pretty pink petunias.

A bit of Sassy Stripe for the pockets on the back.


The Masquerade fabric was perfect for a long Two Handed Pot Holder. 

I couldn't resist using some thistle flowers from Jane Sassaman first range, Prairie Gothic, for the hand pockets.

 I'm stocking up on Masquerade in the 3 colourways it comes in, blue, red and black. It's such a strong graphic print and will look great used in quilts.

The next few pot holders are a bit more liberated, using bits and pieces. Letting my inner child go wild! I love the way the colours in Gaillardia pop against the hot pink. 

In fact all the fabrics work so well together in a wild enthusiastic way.



I even used the selvedges. 

So that's my adventures of being a wild child playing with Wild Child.  A huge thanks to Melissa P from 100 Billion Stars blog for sending them my way. 

To see all of the Wild Child range of fabrics pop over to Jane Sassaman's website, and while you're there have a look at her Quilt Gallery, her quilts are simply amazing. 

I asked Gbf if he had a favourite seeing he does most of the cooking here in Daisyland. His pick was the round potholder. The 2 handed Masquerade stands out for me. 
Do you have a favourite?