On the same day I found this blue daisy button...


 I was given this wonderful blue daisy tea cup!


 It's just the sort of cup that fairies would use. Thank you Sue!!


Soon afterwards this beautiful gift arrived from Melody of The House on The Side of The Hill Blog.
 Pretty little yo-yos all lined up in a row, each with its own unique button...
 Making this bag the prettiest string bag ever!!
 For those who don't know... Last year I was lucky enough to win Melody's giveaway of a Year of Gifts made by Melody. Each month I find a special surprise in my letter box. It never ceases to amaze me that Melody comes up with such wonderful and different ideas each time.
 Thank You Melody, this is a gorgeous bag and I love it!!

I've been doing a bit of sewing... English paper piecing starry hexagons for the 2013 Springwood Quilt Show raffle quilt.. It's a group effort with the committee all pitching in to sew, many hands make light work. Read more over at the Springwood Show blog


Talking of quilt shows... The Hunter's Hill Quilt Show is on very soon!! If you're in Sydney this is a show not to miss!! 3 days of delicious viewing from Friday 9th - Sunday 12th August. I'm hoping to be there on Friday. For updates and to see their raffle quilts check out the Material Obsession blog. For a taste of the wonderful work that this group does you can read my post from 2 years ago.

Happy Daisy Days to everyone!!