I declare today Smiley Day!!

I'm smiling because I've had such a fun week with the Bloggers Quilt Festival!

I've seen so many amazing, wonderful quilts and enjoyed the moving, funny and interesting stories behind them. I've realised I have very broad tastes- A few of my favourites ( Am I allowed to have lots and lots of favourites?) range from


I've been amazed and touched by all the lovely comments everyone has left me.
To all of you, Thank You from the bottom of my heart!!

Isn't it wonderful how when you smile at the world...


It smiles back!!


I'm also smiling because it's the weekend!! It may be a cold, wet and grey day but hey it's the perfect weather to go into my sewing room and sew up a storm! No more dilly-dallying- my sewing machine is calling me.


Have a wonderful Smiley Day!!